What Sets Ridgefield Acupuncture Apart From Other Clinics?
- A comprehensive intake is completed during the initial session, with a full exploration of past and current health issues. The intake process is not filling out forms, but rather a discussion with you to hear all your concerns. All results are clearly communicated to you.
- I love what I do and I am devoted to top quality patient care.
- Developing a therapeutic relationship with the client is important at Ridgefield Acupuncture. I take time with you to hear your concerns: 1.5 hours in the first visit and 60 minute follow-ups.
- I educate you about what’s wrong, why and how it can be healed according to Chinese medical principles.
- I have spent years studying with the best practitioners in the industry. My goal is to provide you with the best treatment outcomes.
- When you get acupuncture treatments, there are no extra charges. I give physical manipulation, nutritional counseling, herbal consulting, cupping or moxibustion as needed with no additional charge.
- All of my herbs are GMP certified, safe and effective.
- If you have any questions or problems, via the phone or by email (guipiwan -at- hotmail dot-com). I return all calls and emails the same day.
- Your treatment is personally tailored to your needs. Many acupuncturists use the same protocols on all of their patients. At Ridgefield Acupuncture, your treatment specifically reflects your unique individual dynamics.
- I stay in written or phone contact with other practitioners (such as doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists or psychotherapists) to provide the client with the well rounded care.
- Saturday appointments are available.
Call (914) 572-5137 today or click here to schedule an appointment & learn more about how we can help you.